"Website Assist" Maintenance Packages
POOF! We make your WordPress website problems go away.
Our WordPress website maintenance packages are designed to maintain the health and security of a WordPress website. All maintenance packages include regular updates of the WordPress files and database, WordPress core files, themes and plugins.
These packages do not include the labor of updating themes or plugins to make them compatible with others, or change requests. Additional tasks such as these can be handled hourly or from a bank of hours.
New "Website Assist" members are charged a 250 NIS setup fee.
For personal blogs and small business
- Backups Every 14 Days
- Updates Every 14 Days
- Ticketing for Easy Task Tracking
- WPML Subscription Key (free updates to WPML plugins $79 USD Value)
- Biannual Check for Unused or Unsupported Plugins and Themes
- Personal Service
- Email Support
- Everything in the Basic Plan, PLUS
- Backups Daily
- Updates 3x / Week
- One Emergency Restoration Per Month During Regular Business Hours Included
- Performance Optimization (removing spam and old revisions clogging up the database)
- Phone Support
Top Tier Support
For E-Commerce & Larger Sites
- Everything in the Premium Plan, PLUS
- Backups Every 12 Hours
- WordFence Premium License ($99 value!)
- Quarterly Check for Unused or Unsupported Plugins and Themes
- Detailed Monthly Report
- Quarterly SEO Audit
- 5% Off Any Bank of Hours
- Everything in the Corporate Plan, PLUS
- Ongoing Backups
- Up to 5 Hours Monthly of Support Outside of Regular Business Hours Included
- Monthly SEO Audit
- 10% Off Any Bank of Hours
Has it been a while?
Request a Website Tune Up.
We will update your theme files, plugins and WordPress core files.
This includes up to 1 hour of fixes resolving any incompatibilities between plugins or bugs that result from these updates for a one-time fee of 370 NIS.
Just need some updates?
Hours of Coverage and Response Times
“Business Hours” and “Business Days” are defined as 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Sunday through Thursday, UTC/GMT +2 hours, except for the Jewish and Israeli holidays or fast days of Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Passover, Sukkot, Purim, Shushan Purim, Lag B'Omer, Yom Ha'atzmaut, Shavuot, and Tisha B’Av. A calendar for these holidays can be provided upon request.
“Extended Business Hours” are defined as: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m., Sunday through Thursday, and Friday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m., UTC/GMT +2 hours, except for the Jewish and Israeli holidays listed above.
Exclusive Membership Holders are entitled to third-party support during holidays and the Jewish Sabbath. Turnaround times may vary.
An "emergency" is defined as a situation in which the website is down, business operations severely impacted (i.e. customer cannot complete a purchase) with no workaround; or a security issue. Rush fees for services not included in a maintenance plan are 500 NIS / hour, 1 hour minimum.
All clients are limited to 3 emergency restorations per month.